About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Sunday 8 August 2010

1st Wedding Anniversary

Many congratulations to my gorgeous James and his lovely wife Leanne for their 1st Wedding Anniversary today.

I couldn't ask for a better son and daughter in law - you're both simply perfect.

It really doesn't feel like a year ago - time flies eh :-)


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely day to remember, I'm proud to be Auntie Sarah! And Leanne still looks as beautiful as she was on her wedding day! Hope they had a wonderful day, love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to James and Leanne. If someone would give me their postal address, I could have sent them a card!!!!!!!!! xx

    P.S. Who is that damn handsome man in the white?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Djamel.................or did you mean James :)

    ReplyDelete