About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Monday 25 October 2010

It's not always the amount that matters....

Yesterday in between cooking dinner and supervising homework I managed to watch the Man City vs Arsenal match.

For some strange reason the commentary team 'expected' Arsenal to lose! Well.....tough - you don't always get what you want eh :-)))


On 19th October Arsenal played Ukranian side, Shakhtar Donetsk, in the Champions League. We won 5-1, which was a good enough result :-))


Yesterday we scored 2 less goals but the win felt even sweeter.....Man City vs Arsenal 0-3...


This excellent result put us into 2nd spot in the premier league - only other place I'd rather be is 1st :-)
What you got to say about that (negative) commentary team? ....LOL!



Cesc is so amazing that when he's finished being a footballer, he's going to audition for a part as a superhero. Here he is above practising his flying skills :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment