- The multi disciplinary team have decided that they now need to do an MRI of the pelvic region of my body.
- The colorectal nurse has today started the ball rolling with this and I should get an appointment within the next few days.
- She will then be organising an appointment for me to go back into clinic to meet with my surgeon once they have collected all results together.
- I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..
Monday, 4 July 2011
Results ....still partial so far....
I got my email this afternoon as promised by my colorectal nurse.
Not got too much to say this evening apart from:
Watch this space :-)
* * Added Tues, 5th July......
Just had a call from the hospital - I'm booked in for an MRI this Saturday afternoon (9th July)
** Added Wednesday, 6th July....
* * Hospital confirmed I have an appointment with my original surgeon on Monday, 11th July to 'review scan and discuss progress'