About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Monday 7 November 2011

Fundraising for Trinity Hospice

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all those who have donated to my chosen charity Trinity Hospice.

Every single pound donated gives me a reason to say Yeah F*&k you cancer......I'm now up to 387 F*&k you's so far....I've plenty of breath left to add on more :)

So, a reminder that if Christmas means more to you than just the manic shopping, gift buying, wrapping and cooking (and eating too of course) - would you consider buying maybe just one less pack of cards, or one less roll of wrapping paper, or one less stocking filler and instead donate £2 to Trinity Hospice?

Again, many thanks to all those who have donated - and here's hoping for many more F*&k you cancer opportunities.

xxXxx

4 comments:

  1. 419 F you's now! coooool....... hope you can reach your target by Christmas! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. £424 now sis and still got the energy for shouting out a lot more F you's yet :)

    I am sincerely grateful to everyone who has donated.
    Had a chat with Trinity this evening - a reminder for anyone in the area..... their Christmas coffee morning is on Saturday 26th November 10.30am - 12.30pm - another great way to support them if you're able to people.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole,
    Haven't heard form you for a while, is all well? (Or as well as can be expected?)
    Hugs
    Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,

    Need to do a blog update but bit too sore to sit here long enough - so I'll get onto it tomorrow, maybe.

    Am ok(ish) though, just this damn pain to sort out then I'll be 'good' even :)
    Thanks for checking up on me
    xxXxx

    ReplyDelete