About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Monday 17 May 2010

Happy Birthday James :-)

Saturday, 15th May was James' 30th Birthday :-)))

I know Leanne was planning something and I hope it went well and he managed to get out with his (numerous) mates and have a good time.
Actually I hope he got hanging drunk and managed to completely forget about me for the evening - because I know he's been worried about me all the time and I really didn't want this to screw up his birthday...

Leanne did ask me if we (me and Rab) would go along but said I wasn't up to it. Two reasons, because I wasn't up to it and also because people who would be there know about what's going on and there was no way I wanted this b***ard illness to dominate yet another day of his life.

So James, hope you did have a lovely day and even better evening.
Love you always, Mum and Rab xxxxx

The pic below is 'Happy Birthday Bangkok Stylee'.......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment