About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Wednesday 8 September 2010

I REALLY REALLY Hate Cancer!

This evening I've picked up my emails and discovered that someone who I 'met' through a forum a few months ago has just lost her husband to this disgusting, cruel disease.

I knew the time was approaching but it doesn't lessen the pain that she feels and the distress at the way he deteriorated so quickly over the past few weeks.

I am glad he's free of pain - but now her pain continues.....I DETEST Cancer!

RIP - Trevor 3rd September 2010









3 comments:

  1. All the more reason for you to prove that you will not be beaten. Carole - give this bstrd disease a good bashing, stamp on it and grind it into the ground with your heel. You can and you will do it.
    I'm so sorry for your forum friend - but glad she has you to help her through her grief.
    Shents x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so say all of us !!!!!
    Rose xxx

    ReplyDelete