About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Twas the Friday before Christmas....

James and Leanne decided to take Djamel to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London just before Christmas...Loretta and Tony also went along with their little lad, Jake.

Dj doesn't believe in Santa anymore - hasn't for years now - but he's brilliant at telling little kids (Jake) all about the wonderful, magical things that Santa can and does do.

So not only did Jake get to meet 'Santa', he was also privvy to an evening of Dj's tales about Santa, the Reindeer and his elves.

Below are some pictures taken on the night....when they came back I asked Dj if he'd had a good time and he said 'Yes, the best'....Apparently little Jake said it was 'The best day of my life so far'....bless :-)



One of the fairground rides.....


Dj and Jake chatting to 'Santa'


I'm not sure who had the most fun really, Leanne and Loretta or the two boys :-)


This pic was taken in the House of Mirrors with both boys looking like something out of an Alien film




So thank you James, Leanne, Loretta, Tony - a great time was had :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment